Little Birds



I have crafts to tell about ... but my camera is in Austria with Jason and our old one is very testy ... after taking one picture it shuts off so I'm waiting for a sunny day before I try to get my one good picture! Soon ...

Instead, little birdies. Have I ever mentioned that I love little birds? Oh yeah, here and here. But they are irresistable!
*This little zippered purse with an embroidered birdie
*Robert Kaufman Hootie Owls fabric at Sew, Mama, Sew
*A great embroidered birdie tutorial from The Scent of Water
*Birdseed Bag by Pink Lemonade Boutique. I didn't find a blog for her, but look at all her photos, her work is incredible
*Kokka Fabrics Trefle Yellow Chicks fabric at purlsoho.com
*Japanese ceramic bird tea mug at Pot Luck Tea
*These really cool notecards at Petunia. She has a great blog full of incredible crafts.
*Bird fabric from eBay

You Might Also Like

0 Comment