101

I've passed the 100 posts mark.

I think I should celebrate and order a cake from Publix (it's a commercial they had recently ... every event, like taking out the trash, should be celebrated with a cake from Publix. Their cakes are the best, totally. I'm all for it.).

While I eat my whole cake (yellow, with buttercream frosting), late at night so I don't have to share with the kids, you can post a comment anywhere on this blog and be entered in a drawing for a give-away.

The give-away item is the flamingo purse below with some small fabric pieces, but will be well worth the 2 seconds it takes to post a comment ... and if you win, and aren't completely satisfied with your winning, you may return the item within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping and handling charges and a 10% restocking fee). Ha ha.

flamingo bagWhat have you got to lose? All comments received by midnight on Wednesday will be included in the drawing.

Thanks for hanging out with me for the first 100 posts. It's been fun.

You Might Also Like

9 Comment

  1. Hi Jody!
    Thanks for your entertaining blog. I enjoy glimpsing into the lives of you and your brood, and love all your craft projects. So marvelous!
    Regards,
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and thanks for the great posts! You have such a fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ALL for eating cake to celebrate anything. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely need cake for after the little kids go to bed... pounds galore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jody!! Now pass me a thin slice of that delicious cake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the 100 mark, I am now entering the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. I enjoy reading your blog and would love to enter your contest. Count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your blog's milestone! and here's wishing you many more to come! Dont eat all the cake at one go! Save a slice or two, freeze and eat them at the next milestone! Enjoy visiting your blog ever so often!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I discovered your blog! Please don't enter me in the contest - just saying hello and I'll be making a few more purchasesI can feel it! :)

    ReplyDelete