Free Shipping Day Today at Because I'm Me

-------------

As I posted earlier Because I'm Me is participating in Free Shipping Day today. Today all orders with United States delivery will ship for free and will arrive before Christmas Eve!  Considering the weight and cost of shipping a quilt that's a HUGE savings, so hurry on over!
-------------------------------------

On Friday, December 17, more than 1,000 participating merchants will offer free shipping with delivery by Christmas Eve in the continental United States.

Free Shipping Day is a one-day event held each December and involving hundreds of merchants, including Because I'm Me, who offer free shipping with delivery by Christmas Eve.

This year's event begins at 12 a.m. EST on Friday, December 17 and ends at 12 a.m. EST December 18.

Because I'm Me will be one of those merchants.  All items purchased at the Because I'm Me shop on December 17th will ship for free and will be sent via USPS Priority Mail.

You Might Also Like

0 Comment