Because I'm Me at Ditto Kiddo

oct22 018

All Because I'm Me products are now available at Ditto Kiddo in Bonita Springs, FL.

oct22 011

Many more products to come, including girly reversible backpacks, blankets, and additional styles of handbags.

oct22 002

This also gives Jason and I a chance to see what we need to do a show with this merchandise. We got some great ideas after seeing what we currently have and, unfortunately for him, Jason's list of things to do just got a little longer.

oct22 006

Of course, all items will be happily shipped to anywhere in the world.

oct22 013

I'd love to hear any suggestions or merchandising ideas!

oct22 009

Don't forget to enter the contest.

You Might Also Like

7 Comment

  1. What an adorable shop! Fun to look at your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. gosh. Christmas shopping here we come!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, wait...these are items you made, correct? What are the diaper looking thingies and the thingies with the brown looking tie or bow? Are you going to Etsy any of these goodies?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, those baby blankets are so sweet, and I know what you mean about the burp cloths! The diaper thing? My son used to tear plastic pieces off his disposable and rub them together for sucking his thumb....I would find a neat little trail of his diaper all over the house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your display is very attractive, it must be so satisfying to see them all done and looking so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, everything is so beautiful. What a great selection. I think I want one of everything. Wonderful pictures to browse. I've marked you so I'll be back for more.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete